|3||Antony K Jolly||15|
|10||Remi Chawnglalrem Gangte||5|
Rules of the Game
Predict the score competition will be based on the Hero Indian Super League games. Only the 20 games featuring FC Goa will be included as a part of this contest.
Rules of the game:
- Each game there will be two predictions that each user will have to make; Score and Winner
- Each correct score prediction will give the user 10 points and the winner prediction will give the user 5 points.
- Predictions for each game will shut down 1 hour before the kick off. For example; if a game is at 7.30 pm IST, the prediction window shuts down at 6.30 pm.
- All participants will have to be a Digital member.
- If the matches go to extra time or penalties the final outcome of the game after the will be taken as the final score. (Score and winner predictions)
- The leaderboard will be updated after every game and an overall leaderboard will be displayed after each round.
- Two winners will be declared at the end of the competition (after the finals)
- Incase of a tie on points, the predictor with the most number of correct score predictions will win the competition.
- First prize: Signed jersey
- Second prize: Normal jersey