- Match Center
- Gaur Zone
Rules of the Game
Predict score competition will be based on the upcoming Champions League and we will start with the quarter final round and proceed as the matches happen. These games are single legged with a draw in 90 minutes taking the game to extra time and then penalties. There are four games in the quarter final round, two in the semi-final and one final game to decide the winner.
- Each game there will be two predictions that each user will have to make; Score and Winner
- Each correct score prediction will give the user 10 points and the winner prediction will give the user 5 points.
- Predictions for each game will shut down 1 hour before the kick off. For example; if a game is at 9.30 pm IST, the prediction window shuts down at 8.30 pm.
- All participants will have to be a Digital member.
- If the matches go to extra time or penalties the final outcome of the game after the will be taken as the final score. (Score and winner predictions)
- The leaderboard will be updated after every game and an overall leaderboard will be displayed after each round.
- Two winners will be declared at the end of the competition (after the finals)
- Incase of a tie on points, the predictor with the most number of correct score predictions will win the competition.
- First prize: Signed jersey
- Second prize: Normal jersey